2/19/09

Solange tells it like it is

. 2/19/09


Solange,don't you love her, she is flyyy!, passed out yesterday at JFK in baggage claims after a whirwind time during fashion week and put all rumors of anyy bullisht to rest by writing about the reason behind it on her blog.

Check out what she wrote:
“I took a nyquil and i think maybe im getting high
off it because im not sleeping.” “Everythings movvvvviinnngg slooooowww, lol.”“Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!” “Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now. Apparently I’m super dehydrated.”“I’ve never passed out before. S**t was like the movies. People standing over me saying ‘hello’… My mom is the best. LOL (laugh out loud).

She’s like ‘Ain’t nothing wrong with this girl, she need some water and rest… Pull up the car!’ LOL”“I’m like still in shock. I’ve never passed out before. Think it was the nyquil too. I felt weird when I woke up. This has been the day from hell. I’m done with the second IV. I just want to get in the bed and lay with (son) Julez. That’s all I
want.”This is the kind of that happens when you drunk post…SMH…

0 comments:

Post a Comment