2/18/09

Boyz Boyz

. 2/18/09

Lord why are boys so difficult?? huh why do the y play all these games and why oh why do they think that they can treat us like lollipops? Last night around 5:20 am, yes, i said a.m. my ex if i could call him an ex calls blasting some romatic song and he just wanted to let me know im his heart always and forever... COME ONNN!! after 2 months of not speaking.. He did always get away with that isht with me but i finally decided to put a stop to it, but this guy is persistent.
I used to be clingon girl.. i'll admit it and this particular dude did all the ish you can imagine he had girls on the side, 3 kids with 3 different baby mommas (that should have been my red flag, but sometimes we sooo messed up, we attracted to this isht), anyways he did me wrong but at the end i blame on myself for not being more assertive and not standing up for myself.. but i am now, i cant even bring myself to see this person eye to eye, let alone hear all this bullisht. I want to encourage all clingons and former clingons to unite be strong.. somebody will come but don't make the mistake of allowing people to treat you in any way less than what you deserve..I tell myself all day I am star and the person next to be me need to be an upgrade not anything less.
I am happy it was my turn to put him in his place!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment