2/15/09

Chris Brown speaks

. 2/15/09


Exactly a week ago today news broke out in regards to Chris and Rihanna, and today Chris has finally released a statement:

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues
are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages
or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or
writing under my name are frauds."


OMG there are sooo many stories out there, people, people lets get it together and stop gossiping i know its entertaiment but god damm, these are people, flesh and blood and they are living under a microscope, it not easy hearing and reading all sort of things about yourself sometimes you ask yourself, when does it become to much.. the fame, the life, the $$. I pray for them both, its gonna be awhile until all of this dust settles.. No statements or comments
have been made by Rihanna's camp.




0 comments:

Post a Comment