2/20/09

7 weeks

. 2/20/09

Ok, so 7 weeks into 2009 and I'm following my dreams, the one i had buried into the deepest darkest hole inside of me. Yes sirr i decided i was gonna be the strongest girl in the whole universe and i was going to be ME! not what people expected of me. I started my diet, 17lbs and counting lost so far, putting in hard work into this blog and pursuing my dreams of being someone with a voice, and help my peoples get out of "our" hood, lol i loove hip hop and to me hood is not where you live but your circumstances and the mentality of mediocrity and all all the bullisht that comes along with the hood, the sarcasm and the lack of hope.. people just surviving day to day with no other goal in life than just living and paying bills..so i started writing and doing what i felt inside.. no filter, that's me, i say what think. When people just talk and talk, they water down their real feelings and they're feeding you bullisht that is not gonna get you to where you need to be.

7 weeks and my life has truly changed..Some people are touched by God and are able to overcome shit that we would never even begin to phantom so why are you or me any different, us, people that have electricity, sewage's, a government that hands out survival checks,I don't believe that God just touches anyone, i believe he chooses those that need it but also that help themselves by being the person they want to be and those working hard.. all of this in 7 seven weeks. can you imagine in 10 years..

0 comments:

Post a Comment