2/23/09

Hotness Spot: BODY Restaurant and Lounge

. 2/23/09

I want to share all the spots where hotness is displayed and my first is BODY Restaurant and Lounge in NYC, i must say i was a little hesitant cause is more uptown (138th and 12th Ave) than what I am liking these days, but i was impressed.It is is banging, banging!! Its like sexy, sultry all in one.First of all to impress me, you gotta have ambiance and when i see fine people waiting in a long ass line in the cold i know it must be good, the decor is beautiful: Zen/Modern Latin inspired.. Hott!, the bathrooms are beautiful and everything looks extremely clean.

It has two sides to it it : Restaurant and Lounge.The first floor is the restaurant until 11pm,I heard the food and service is on point, i was not able to try the cuisine, got there late. After 11pm tables disappeared and it becomes part of the lounge.

The 2nd floor houses the VIP and main lounge area: The VIP was HOTTT multiplied by 7, soft white lights with dramatic metal curtains, white leather sofas that wrap the entire extension of the area with a huge bar right across, everyone looked on point for fashion, i was very impressed girls looking fly and guys wearing suits and shoes right off GQ Magazine. Go go dancers on top of podiums dancing to a mix of mostly Hip Hop and reggueton. The drinks.. uhm the bartenders were kinda of slow but overall it was OK, it was crowded, I'll give them that. The main lounge area is more Latin: merengue, salsa with sprinkles of hip hop and current dance music. The crowd that i saw this past Saturday was young, trendy mix of young adults 21 and over. I did not see any grannies and no brawls. Thank god!

I gotta tell you if you like downtown and the finer places: Meat Packing District, Soho and such I'm telling you BODY will not disappoint. LOVEEED IT.. I WILL MOS DEF BE BACK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment