2/23/09

Couture for my People's OSCARS Edition

. 2/23/09

Slumdogs Millionaires now! Frida Pinto and Dev Patel

Alicia Keys in Armani Prive.. uhm i like the color not thefit in this profile image .. and it took me two takes to know it was Alicia.

Mikey Rourke in Jean Paul Gaultier. This is made for this man. I loveeee

Love you Queen Latifah but i did not aprove the dress too much going on

Viola Davis in Reem Akra.. uhmm dont like too blahh

Queen B is a Diva we all know that, but this was not my favorite look for B, sorry


Oscar Winner Kate Winslet dressed by Atelier Yves Saint Laurent by Stefano Pilati. Her jewels are by Chopard.
One of my fashion fairy godmothers Sarah Jessica Parker in Dior

I like, she took the time.. Natalie Portman in Rodarte

Heidy Klum makes it work, doesn't she? in Roland Mouret. Like the color.. BAMM!

Angelina in Ellie Saab and Hottt Lorraine Schwartz Jewelry.One word F-I-E-R-C-E

Beautiful! Taraji in Roberto Cavalli and Fred Leighton Jewels, She got her own!!

Newly minted Oscar winner Penelope Cruz in vintage Pierre Balmain. Venga Ole!

Long way from Seventh Heaven Jessica Biel looking stunning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment