2/12/09

Good Morning

. 2/12/09

Why are we soo cranky? Thats our thing in NYC we all get up and put on our our crankiest face and head for the trains, the smog, the tourists.. oh i cant even begin to tell you about NYC Tourists.. they walk slow, theyre in bunches and theyre wayy to friendly. I wish i could not be so cranky i remember a period in my life when i woke up smiley faced and ready for anything.. what happened? The responsibilities of being an adult set in and i realized heyy tham i am going thru a middle life crisis but?? im only 28(29 ok i said) but i have all the symptoms of a middle life crisis at 29!!, I am pesimistic about life, i want to be young forever i feel cheated at my 9-5.. uff and then i came across this book:
I wanted to share this with all of you because i know i can't be the only one! Lets all be the change we would like to see in the world, lets be happy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment