4/3/09

DAY 26-"I'ma Put It On Her" featuring Diddy and Yung Joc.

. 4/3/09

Check it out Day 26's video for their "I'ma Put It On Her" song, ok ok, i know i need to say something about last nites Making the Band 350756 episode.. my best friend is like obssesed and now so am I, ok ill be honest here, something is wrong with Que, either he is just downright crazy cause he just broke, cause thats all they talk about being broke.. or he is jealous or something deeper, and to me is something deeper and darker than what we may want to know, ugh i can not stand the one with the bad mohawk, baby please cut your hair is worst than kanyes
fro mullet or whatever that is they both rocking.. not hot, not hot.
The fight scene between Que and Bryan was nothing compared to the little shots from next weeks episode.. yall know you gasped, can't wait Diddy keeps making money off me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment