3/15/09

Is it bad to want

. 3/15/09

I sometimes think i want to much and that is bad, because i want and want and that's all i could focus on.On all the things i need to fill and with that comes wanting.. wanting stuff, people, more and more.. Is has become clear to me that i feel cheated, that I, should be having more than this life.


Why cant i be the one that has it all, i mean in the sense of love, financial stability, don't get me wrong its not that i want to be like super stupid dumb rich, naahh i do dream but i don't see as attainable. Is it to much for me to be happy. That;s all i want to be happy is that even possible.There are days when it just feels like a whole wanting fest, i wake up wanting to not have to wake up so early to go to a job that i don't hate but that i don't love, wanting to take a cab to work cause i hate the train, wanting to be looking as put together as that lady across from me, DAMM i want to look god in pants like that, i want to have more clothes. Wanting to be able to sit at the dinner and have some croissant and coffee with the paper before 8:30.. Uh and the day has just begun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment