3/13/09

AM I EVER GONNA FIND THIS MAN

. 3/13/09

Am i ever going to find this man?? i am getting discouraged.. like where the F is he? Sometimes i think I'm too wild and i think like a man and i will never get that ring. Lol. Everyone around me is getting married.. even my side boy is getting legal? what is up with that? Are u serious.. i was dumbfounded when he told me.

What the hell is going on? Is it me, do i have too many isht on my list that i am not willing to compromise on. uh what is it?Cause i feel like im too much for a lot of the guys i see, and i dont think i could really trust guy, like uhh EVERR.. i have my reasons, i 've been thru a lot of stuff and i promised myself i was not going to be a clingon or a lollipop anymore, NOOOOOH, sometimes i feel like i got it cause i am single and i am the envy of some if not most of my girlfriends and other times i get all softy inside because i really miss feeling loved and cared for, someone that keeps me in his mind and shows it.Today is one of those days, i wish i could just find this dude and hes like perfect for me. That can handle me and my loud opinionated mouth, my ambition, my grand dreams. That man that can love me and fight for me and with me when im fucking up. Where is he?

0 comments:

Post a Comment